Sunday, November 4, 2007

I'm So Excited!!!!


I think that the title to this post says it all! I am truly beside myself over the new look of my blog. When I first started this little venture I had no clue about blog customization and I was so unhappy with the way that my blog looked because it did not represent me and what I love in any way! For a couple of months I tried to make the best of it until I was blessed to find Shawn from Eclectic Whimsy. She is my blog angel, and I just cannot thank her enough for making my blog so fantastic! She has been very patient for the past 2 months, making sure that everything was just right and adding things for me here & there. I was determined to have my brooch that I love so much as somthing special and she created it perfectly for me. She truly took all of the elements that I love and put them together for me to create something magically beautiful, so if you like the new look of the blog, we all have her to thank! The world wide web is such an amazing thing, I get to make friends with such wonderfully talented people that I have never met face to face, yet with whom I share many of the same passions, and creativity, I feel very blessed!
Thank you Shawn from the bottom of my heart!
XO~
Sanya

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too sweet Sanya and so very welcome. You were an absolute pleasure to work with and I loved playing with your beautiful photos and that brooch. :) Looking forward to following your blog and seeing more of your gorgeous photos. :)

xoxoxo

Shawn

Anonymous said...

Sanya
LUVVV your new blog! Shawn you did a great job.....as usual! Another blog to add to my faves.
xoxo
Diane

Anonymous said...

Lovely bloggy Sanya! Shawn did an excellent job!

Anonymous said...

oh, it IS SO LOVELY!!!