Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Letter Just For You



I could not resist buying these fabulous charms for the website! I love them and have one for each of my girls names, I may even add them to a bracelette with mine and Charley's initals as well. I also purchased some gorgeous charms with antique lace in them from the same artist and I am hoping to have them up on the site for all to see tonight along with the alphabet girl charms. I am thrilled to have found Shari here in Kentucky and I cannot wait to add more of her fabulous hand made treasures to my website. Charms sell for $16.50 and chains are $2.00 each
Enjoy!
Sanya

1 comment:

Vintage Rose Collection said...

Oh Sanya!
What a lovely pick, the charms are " Charming" as the name says. I can't wait to see the rest of this beautiful collection...
Best of luck with them sweet friend!
Jo
xo