Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sneak Peek....

Okay, I am just beside myself, and I truly wish that I was not sick because I would have these fabulous new items on the website TODAY!!!!! This is my first arrival of new products that I ordered from the show in Atlanta. I know when you see what all these different items are that you will be as excited about them as I am . I know that more treasures are on the way, so I will keep you posted as to what is coming up, but be sure to check the site regularly and if you want to be a part of my e-mailing list, please send me your email address and I will make sure that you are notified of new items and specials that are for my preferred customers.

Stay Tuned!
XOXO~
Sanya

2 comments:

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

Very intriguing looking items Sanya! I will be checking back! (*_*) Hope all is well with you! ~Stacy~

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Sanya,
Hope you feel better soon. I found you through Jo-Anne's beautiful blog.

It's not fun being sick anytime, but especially when you've got special items on the horizon. Same thing happened to me last weekend.

Will be back to check them out!
Tracie