Thursday, January 17, 2008

Inspiration

Well the Merchandise Mart in Atlanta was definitely full of inspiration for me! The show was amazing and the home accessories that I ordered are just to die for! Super elegant, yet relaxed and chic, with lots of whimsy as well. There were a lot of beautiful showrooms but the photos in this post were my favorite. Some of the showrooms did not allow photos, which I completely understand, but I am very grateful that I got to take these.
Most showrooms actually had real flower arrangements which were to die for, so I really got some great inspiration from those.
I know the photo above is a bit blurry, but I could not resist!
This show was so huge and spanned three high rise buildings, which literally took us all three days to do. My legs were hurting by Sunday to say the least and although we had a great "girls weekend" I was so happy to get home!

The large urn arrangement was my favorite of the show, grand, yet very simple. I just LOVE Forsythia, it is the first sign that spring has arrived here in Kentucky, and as you can see from the arrangement above, it is stunning when used in floral arrangements.
My first batch of treasures should be arriving this week, so be sure to keep checking back, hopefully they will be up no later than this time next week.
Enjoy,
Sanya

No comments: