Monday, October 8, 2007

Fall Whimsy






Okay, I hope no one takes this the wrong way, but I have never been one for “festive garments” as I like to call them, so I was truly tickled when I happened upon these precious pieces. I could not help but smile when I found these fabulous Halloween charms that are made by an artist here in Kentucky. The little witch girl is my favorite, most likely because that is how I see myself at times (my youngest decided that she wants to be a witch this year and she wants mommy to be her twin. How can I possibly say no to that???) and I finally found something that I would enjoy wearing that is “festive”. I love all of these precious vintage inspired charms and I will be offering them on my website http://www.inthepinkantiques.com/ for $16.50 and they are perfect for all ages! The charms will be listed in the “In The Pink Exclusives” section of the site, so try to stop by an take a peek!
Enjoy!
Sanya

No comments: