Monday, December 17, 2007

We're Going Back to Cali....

We are leaving in the morning for California where we will be spending Christmas with Charley's parents, our grandmothers, and lots of other relatives. I am beside myself to see my cousins, one of them has a little girl named Presley that I am just dying to see in person! My girlfriends are planning nights out or us and we have our family trip to Disneyland all maped out, and I just cannot wait to see the girls faces when we get there. If you are you are lucky, I may even post some photos from the fabulous chocolate party that my Mother in law throws for the girls in our family each year. It is spectacular and something that I have missed for 3 year now.
I am mostly looking forward to morning walks with my grandma and time spent holding hands with her and just loving one another and having the girls get to spend some quality time with their grandparents and great grandma's! I do have to say that I will miss having a white Christmas this year, but being with my Baba will most likely make me forget all about it.

I wish each and every one of you a joyous and most blessed Holiday season with best wished for a healthy and happy New Year!
With Love,
Sanya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh goody!! sounds like a wonderful and perfect christmas! and...is your door aqua too? boy...i'd love to see a picture of that! take care and have fun! blessings!

Vintage Rose Collection said...

Happy Holidays dear friend! I hope all your christmas wishes come true..
Love Jo
xo