Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Creations

I organized the basement this past weekend as well as my work/storage space there and I realized that I had quite a few items that needed painting before the weather becomes too cold for this type of thing and I came across a gold vintage vanity tray. I knew that I did not just want to paint it, but at the same time I was not sure what I wanted to do with it. In my process of organization that I have been doing these past few weeks, I have come across a lot of treasures from my old jewelry designing days and I thought of some of the aqua Swarovski flowers that I have. I always have loved them because they remind me of the ocean & that is when it hit me~I needed to embellish this piece with sea shells and crystals. I really love the way that it turned out and I hope that you will too. I will be posting this piece in the "In the Pink Exclusives" category of the website this evening sometime. Below is a close up....
I also decided that this vintage Italian made frame could use a bit of sparkle as well so I added baby blue Swarovski flowers to it & it is to die for! This piece will be available this evening in the "Flea Market Finds" category of the website along with some other gorgeous treasures.

Well, I have truly enjoyed these past two days of creating, and now I am off to do some more, I hope you enjoy the photos!



Ciao,
Sanya

No comments: